Scott serves business owners, professionals, retirees and their families through a client-focused process to help protect wealth, enjoy lifetime income and achieve peaceful wealth throughout their life.
As an independent advisor, Scott acts as a valued partner who can help link your investment plan to your overall life plan. Scott provides guidance, counseling, monitoring and disciplined financial advice while serving as a valued catalyst to encourage his clients to plan ahead for the expected and unexpected events in life.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
An Eagle Scout, graduate of the Navy’s prestigious TOPGUN program and decorated Naval Officer, Scott has been recognized as a servant leader for many years. Select awards and recognitions include:
- Five Star Wealth Manager: Best in Client Satisfaction by Texas Monthly magazine in 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Best Wealth Managers in Dallas, D Magazine in 2010
- D Magazine reaffirmed Scott (along with his fellow advisors collectively at Scott’s previous firm) as one of the Best Wealth Managers in Dallas in 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Routinely featured on KXII Fox News 12 Good Day
- Routinely featured on KTEN NBC Channel 10 Morning News
- Featured on DFW CBS 11 News
- Rookie of the Year, Data Storage Markets Division, 3M, Saint Paul, MN
- Navy Achievement Medal for exemplary performance, United States Navy
- Rookie of the Year, Pomona College Football team, Claremont, CA
- Graduate of Navy’s TOPGUN Navy Fighter Weapons School program
- Former Naval Officer with over 1,000 flight hours and over 400 carrier landings in the E-2C Hawkeye aircraft
- Taught college level leadership and management courses as Assistant Professor of Naval Science at Villanova University
- 13 years experience as President of a privately held technology supply company
- 14th year serving, training, educating and solving client’s financial concerns
VOLUNTEER WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL INVOLVEMENT
A former Little League manager and league president, Scott is defined by his servant’s heart and his commitment to meaningfully impact the lives of others.
- Usher leadership team, Stonebriar Community Church
- Crown Financial Ministries past director and small group facilitator, Stonebriar Community Church
- Moderator/Ministry leader of Christian Executive Officers, Shadow Mountain Community Church
- Executive Team Leader, Men’s Ministry, Shadow Mountain Community Church
- Founder and Lead Trainer, God’s Job Ministry, Shadow Mountain Community Church
- President of the Board of Directors and team manager, San Carlos Little League, San Diego, CA
- Eagle Scout Board of Review member, San Diego, CA
An aspiring barbeque pit master (he continually seeks out new recipes for his Traeger Smoker), diehard football fan and enthusiastic golfer, Scott lives in Frisco with his lovely bride of 30 years. Scott and his wife Linda have three wonderful children and two lively cats.